Wednesday, February 2, 2011

No internet!

Hey all.
Much to my disliking we had to take a break from Internet. It isn't an absolute necessity and right now that's all we can justify. Medical bills for my son are adding up quick. So away goes the Internet for a while. Its okay though. We have had much needed family time instead. Very worth it. Sometimes you just need to unplug from all the electronics and get back to basics. I don't know about you but I enjoy these times. Although I do miss my Internet.
  I did yoga with my daughter yesterday. It hurt and felt amazing at the same time! If that's possible. I felt good afterwards. Oh, I am at my Mother-in- Laws right now. That's how I'm posting this. We had a blizzard last night and our power went out. So we had no heat. The ride here was SCARY! But the good Lord watched over us. Thank you Jesus!  Well, gotta go. I'll be back when I can.......

2 comments:

  1. Hoping things are better with John! Miss and love you guys! Still in our prayers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not sure if you will get this or not, but I just wanted to thank you for stopping by my blog. Your comment made me smile, and I just wanted you to know that.

    Blessings,
    Sandy @
    The Amazing Adventures of Fitness Friday Girl

    ReplyDelete