Sunday, September 12, 2010

Today is the first day of the rest of my life

Hey all! Really excited about the day ahead of us. I getting ready to wake up the kiddos for church. I looooove our church. Tonight we have revival! Yeah! We missed it last night. Then I heard our Pastor was on fire! So I definitely don't want to miss it tonight.So I failed to tell you about my family yesterday. My husband and I will have been married for 8 years in October. We have six children, 3 of them he had before we got married, and I had 1 before, then we had two together. Confused yet? Well, don't be I love them all same. I claim every one of our wonderful children. My 3 step-children live with their mothers, and the other 3 live with us. Did I say their all wonderful!!!  Things haven't always been easy but I pray for those things to turn around. My children's ages are: 19, 18, 16, 12, 7, and 4. So, ye I'm a busy mommy. So that's a little snipit' of my family. I'll be telling more I'm sure down the road. So, about running, I went on my second run yesterday between the rain. It was fantastic. My hips got a pretty sore last night but feel great this morning. Thank you Jesus! My weight was a little up this morning but I ate a little more then I should have yesterday. But today is a new day with God so help me Jesus! I definitely can't do it without you Lord. Gotta get the kids up now that I spent way to much time on this...Have a fantabulous day!

No comments:

Post a Comment